You will love this Halloween Center Game for integrating the book Froggy's Halloween and some Halloween fun into your Reading or Literacy Center! Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games are quick and easy to prep!
You can differentiate this game a many different ways...
1. The students can sort with noun and verb mats only.
2. They can sort with adjective and adverb mats only.
3. The students can sort with noun and adjective mats only.
4. They can sort with noun and adverb mats only.
5. The students can sort with verb and adjective mats only.
6. They can sort with verb and adverb mats only.
7. The students can sort with noun, verb, adjective, adverb mats.
AND EVEN MORE, play with your choice of three mats, not as hard as four, but harder than two mats!
Halloween Center - Noun or Verb? Adjective or Adverb? Literacy Center. The book Froggy's Halloween is NOT needed to still have fun and learn from this center game!
*Center Sign and/or Center Folder Cover
*Center Game Cards
*Student worksheet, great for assessment
*Answer Keys / Student Self-Check Sheets
There is a colorful version and a black/white version to save money on colored ink.
*Send the black and white version home for weekly homework practice!
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas