This product is jam-packed with 16 Literacy and Math Centers! This pack includes my Halloween Literacy Centers and my Halloween Math Centers. When purchased in the Bundle Pack, you save $$$ in addition to my discounted price. Snatch up this deal now! :)
I love implementing literacy activities during my guided reading. However, the key to successful literacy centers is to keep the activities fresh and kid appealing! I have used popular clip art and student friendly content related activities. The 10 activities include:
1. Spooky Sentences
2. Yummy Nouns and Pronouns
3. Halloween Acrostics
4. Haunting Homophones
5. Batty Spelling
6. Pumpkin Facts and Opinions
7. Candy Corn Diagraphs
8. Scary Compounds
9. Trick-or-Treating Alphabetical Order
10. Halloween Expository Writing
I also love implementing Guided Math into my Math Block! However the key to success with Guided Math, is to provide fun content-related centers for the other students who are not meeting with me that day. In addition to, it is important to change centers on a consistent basis so students do not get bored. I created these centers to help with that! Although these are intended for math centers, you may also want to use them for your Guided Math groups. I have included a recording sheets to serve as evidence for completion of the centers. The centers are easy prep— simply copy, laminate and cut. You can store the centers individually in small baggies and place in a basket at specified centers. Thank you for your interest. Enjoy!
Centers included in this package:
1. Turkey Arrays (Writing arrays based on a model)
2. Turkey Tables (Finding multiples of a given number)
3. Turkey Trouble Fractions (Shading in a given fractional amount)
4. Pumpkin Roll and Cover Multiplication Game (Student Markers are provided to be laminated and cut)
5. Addition Magic Apples (Demonstrating knowledge of Commutative Property)
6. Place Value Turkey Sort (Sorting numbers based on place value Ones-Millions)
Take a look at the preview! TpT only allows a certain amount of space for the preview file. I have tried to compress the files as best as I could. However, if you'd like to see more of the product, please go to my Halloween Literacy and Halloween Mini-Math Center Packages Preview Files to get a better look!
Thanks so much for viewing!