Halloween Math Activities Escape Room & Worksheets - NO LOCKS REQUIRED!
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Can your students work in teams to solve math problems and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN 4th and 5th grade math escape rooms activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math skills practice and review! Perfect for classroom traPrice $35.75Original Price $55.00Save $19.25
- Can your students work in teams to solve reading comprehension problems, math challenges, and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN reading and math activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math and reading skills practice and reviePrice $59.95Original Price $100.00Save $40.05
Can your students work in teams to solve multiplication problems and puzzles in order to collect all the ingredients for the magic potion? This is a fun Halloween math activity that will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of multiplication practice and review! Perfect for a Halloween or mad scientist activities classroom transformation, test prep, or math review activities!
Click on the PREVIEW button above to get a closer look at everything included.
Click HERE to save 30% with the Math Escape Challenge Bundle.
Includes 2 versions:
- Multiply 3 and 4 digit numbers by 1 digit
- Multiply 2 and 3 digit numbers by 2 digits
This engaging, high-interest Halloween Math activity includes these printable activities:
- Teacher Directions
- Magic Potion Ingredient Collection Sheet
- Magic Potion Ingredient Printables
- Task 1: Color by Number (Multiplication Facts)
- Task 2: Potion Problems (Multiplication Problems)
- Task 3: Multiplication Mania
- Task 4: Witch Word Problems
- Task 5: Magic Numbers (Logic Puzzle)
- Magic Potion Master Labels (for juice boxes as prizes)
- Magic Potion Master Award Certificates
- Answer Keys
Students can work in teams or individually to complete all 5 tasks. As they complete each of the 5 tasks, they will bring you their answers and you will quickly check them. If they are correct, you will hand them the corresponding potion ingredient (printed on the provided page) and then next task. They continue this process until all 5 tasks are completed. When they finish, they are "Magic Potion Masters" and you can give them a prize or an award.
Use the provided Magic Potion Master juice box cover to make fun prizes for students!
There are no locks, no hiding of objects, or any extra prep work. The beauty of this escape activity is that it is very low prep. Just make your copies, organize your teams, cover your juice boxes (if you want to give prizes), and you're set!
Of course, spooky music and a little mood lighting also sets the stage if you want.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,