Also included in
- Review multiplication facts and build number sense with these seasonal math activities on the 1-12 times tables. Each pack features 32 colorful themed cards to make abstract content more concrete and meaningful. There are two styles to the Recording Sheets, one scaffolded to elicit the desired respo$25.00$50.00Save $25.00
- This huge number sense games scoot bundle features 768 number operation scoot cards for six celebrations. Each celebration has 128 scoot cards for the four number operations: multiplication, division, addition and subtraction There are 24 packs and 768 scoot cards in this bundle. Each celebration b$42.00$84.00Save $42.00
- Looking for Halloween math number sense activities for your classroom? This bundle of resources will help your students review the four number operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. ⭐ The four packs comprising of 128 Halloween-themed Scoot Cards are bundled to give you sup$8.00$14.00Save $6.00
Need a fun Halloween math activity for your students? Review multiplication facts and build number sense with these 32 Halloween themed multiplication scoot task cards on the 1-12 times tables.
These cards feature colorful illustrations to make abstract content more concrete and meaningful. There are two styles to the Recording Sheets, one scaffolded to elicit the desired response, and the other includes blank answer sections.
The multiplication skills for the 1-12 times tables reinforced in this pack are:
- writing a multiplication fact for an addition number sentence
- writing a multiplication fact for a given array
- writing the missing factor
- writing the product of two given numbers
- writing a multiplication fact for a given illustration (group, collection)
- filling in the blanks with numbers next in sequence
- relating multiplication and addition
- completing the multiplication facts for illustrations
- problem-solving using illustrations
There are two sets of Recording Sheets (Numbers 1-16 and 17-32). Students have a choice between the scaffolded (to elicit the desired response) and blank sectioned.
An answer key is provided to have students independently check their answers.
Prior to having students work on the cards, work-out similar sample questions on the board to familiarize students with the question types.
- Small group rotations (cards may be rotated among small groups of students)
- Math Centers
- Early Finishers
- Morning Work
- Warm-up/Tuning in Activity
♦ Stack and perfectly align sheets. Cut along task card borders carefully. Work with 3 sheets at a time for better manipulation.
♦ Laminate cards for durability. There are four cards on a single sheet.
♦ Store cards in zip-loc bags (small plastic pouches).
♦ Place cards and copies of Recording Sheets (2 options) in file folder.
♦ Glue file folder cover (included) on folder.
You may break up the activity and have students do cards 1-16 during one session and 17-32 the next. There are 2 recording sheets for this purpose.
I generally have cards 1-16 placed on one section of the classroom walls, and cards 17-32 on the opposite side. This is to cater to all; students who would perhaps need more time and the early finishers.
There is so much fun and excitement as kids walk around the classroom solving the cards. They seem to be racing to finish them all :)
- Multiplication Time Tables Bundle
- Time Tables Multiplication Centers Activities
- Math Curriculum (K-3)
- Math Curriculum (4-6)
Thank you for visiting Teach2Tell. Keep in touch by following the store to receive 50% off on new resources :)
Please contact me with any queries regarding this resource.