This Halloween provide some seasonal fun by practicing the measures of central tendency. Students will compute the mean, median, mode, and range of six different Halloween scenarios. Then using that data, students will think critically to answer other relevant questions.
These cards will have your students...
- Identifying outliers
- Making inferences
- Choosing the best measure of central tendency
- Re-computing when more data is discovered
- And so much more
This product is offered in both full-color and in black and white to help with your printing budgets and needs.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.