Also included in
- Make graphing linear equations enjoyable with this math art activity! Students graph equations in slope-intercept form given end points. In doing so, students create a picture and will also find the area of their picture and color accordingly. This is a great activity to connect graphing, area, and$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:$200.00$339.00Save $139.00
- This linear relationships and functions unit includes notes, assessments, and activities. This is perfect for your students to dive into graphing linear relationships, slope, and function relationships. In-depth notes to teach and fun activities to supplement. Aligned to 8th grade math CCSSIncluded$45.00$64.00Save $19.00
Fun and FREE Halloween math activity for your middle school math students. Students will practice graphing in slope-intercept form and also find the area of composite figures. This is a great activity for your 8th grade math students to connect graphing, area, and art.
This freebie is part of a graphing art bundle. CLICK HERE to check it out!
Included in this Product
- Graphing instructions (slope-intercept form equations to graph: given end points)
- Coloring instructions (color according to area of figure)
- Blank graph
- Answer Key
Uses in your Classroom
- Substitute plans
- Early finishers
- Extra credit
- In-class assignment
- No Prep
- Great for substitute plans
More Graphing Art Products
Save with the Bundle
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math