These fun Halloween Boom Cards are for subtraction within 20. They are a great way to celebrate Halloween in math time.
There are 30 subtraction cards decorated with ghosts, spiders, bats and haunted houses. This deck includes 30 cards with 2 equations on each card. On each card, children drag ghosts or bats or spiders to the haunted houses to answer the subtraction facts.
The cards are set to randomize and play 20 cards at a time. This is a fun way to practice subtraction facts making it an ideal activity for first grade, second grade or third grade or those who need to work on developing subtraction fact fluency.
The first 15 cards practice subtracting 1-5 and the next 15 cards are for subtracting 6-10. The cards are set to randomize. These themed subtraction cards make a fun Halloween math activity that you can use in the classroom or for distance education or homeschool.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
These are BOOM CARDS - a cloud based digital resource. If you haven't discovered Boom Cards yet please read 'What You Need to Know' below.
There are 30 cards:
- Each card has 2 houses with a subtraction fact on each one.
- Students drag a ghost with the correct answer to each house to answer the facts.
- These are self correcting cards and students receive immediate feedback when they hit submit.
SEE A PLAYABLE PREVEIW
View a playable preview of these cards HERE
LOOKING FOR MORE HALLOWEEN BOOM CARDS? WE HAVE:
WANT MORE BOOM CARDS? YOU MAY LIKE THESE:
These Boom Cards are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but may be suitable for other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
- Boom Cards are self-checking, DIGITAL task cards. A set of Boom Cards is called a Deck.
- You use a computer, tablet or mobile device to access the cards and assign to students through the platform.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To use these, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the decks you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
- Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
- For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
- If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller): Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the children enjoy the Halloween Boom Cards!