Here's a fun Halloween math activity for your little monsters! These fun Halloween Boom Cards are for multiplication facts to 100. There are 36 multiplication cards decorated with Halloween creatures.
This deck of Halloween multiplication cards contains 36 cards to practice basic multiplication facts. Frankenstein, Vampire, Witch, Monster, Mummy and Skeleton will help your students to develop their multiplication fact fluency.
On each card they choose the creature who has the fact for the number on the card. Each card has four Halloween creatures with a multiplication fact. Children are asked to find the fact for the answer on that card. These digital self-checking Boom Cards are a great way to develop multiplication fact fluency. Use these for a Halloween math activity in the classroom, for distance learning or for homeschool.
These Halloween math Boom Cards are a fun way to practice multiplication facts. They make a great activity for second grade, third grade or fourth grade. These cards are designed to help to develop fact fluency and can be played over and over for great math fact practice!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
These are BOOM CARDS - a cloud based digital resource. If you haven't discovered Boom Cards yet please read 'What You Need to Know' below.
There are 36 cards:
- Students find the creature with the fact that has a product of the number on the card.
- There are 4 creatures/equations on each card but only one is correct.
- These are self correcting cards and students receive immediate feedback when they hit submit.
SEE A PLAYABLE PREVEIW
View a playable preview of these cards HERE
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A BONUS with HALLOWEEN MATH GAMES, PUZZLES AND BRAIN TEASERS These Halloween Boom Cards are also available with the printable activities in this product.
PLEASE NOTE: If you already own
please do not purchase these Boom Cards as they are now included in this product.
LOOKING FOR MORE HALLOWEEN BOOM CARDS? WE HAVE:
WANT MORE BOOM CARDS? YOU MAY LIKE THESE:
These Boom Cards are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but may be suitable for other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
- Boom Cards are self-checking, DIGITAL task cards. A set of Boom Cards is called a Deck.
- You use a computer, tablet or mobile device to access the cards and assign to students through the platform.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To use these, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the decks you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
- Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
- For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
- If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller): Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the children enjoy the Halloween Boom Cards!