5 Halloween Math centers! What better way to get your student hyped up about Halloween then centers.
Each of the 5 math centers comes with a recording sheet and a corresponding worksheet to check understanding at a different time. Also, I have included blank cards for each center so you can add more if you would like.
The centers are as follows:
1. Candy Corn Place Value: students will assemble the candy corns by matching the number with tens and ones, and expanded form. *In addition to a corresponding worksheet there is also a huge blank candy corn for students to make their own place value candy corn.
2. Potion Match: Student can play this game as memory or just match up the cards. To make a match students will match the number to the number word.
3. Witch is True? Students will organize the equation cards into 2 categories, true or false.
4. Candy Order: There are 5 sets of cards. Students will order the numbers according to what the recording sheet says. One sheet says from least to greatest and the other says from greatest to least.
5. Ghost Families: Students will match the ghost equations to the haunted house to make fact families.
6. Fact Family match: Students get a crd each and have to find the other student that has the rest of their fact family
Don't forget to follow me for updates on this pack. I am sure I will be adding more to this pack in the future :) I just love Halloween!