- 4th and 5th grade holiday and seasonal math centers for the ENTIRE year!About the Math CentersThis HUGE holiday math center bundle includes 16 of my math center sets for each major holiday and season of the year for a total of over 140 math centers!This bundle includes a variety of math centers for$65.50$35.00Save $30.50
Don't fight the excitement of Halloween! Embrace it with Halloween math centers and activities. This set of 16+ activities/math centers for Halloween is sure to put your students in the Halloween spirit AND sharpen their math skills.
This resource contains 16+ Halloween math activities specifically 4th and 5th grade math.
**** NOTE: I tried to balance the skills in this Halloween math center resource so that it would work with all classrooms and students. So, you may find some that will be too easy and some that will be too difficult for your students. Pick and choose the ones that work with your students at this point in the year.
- Flipping for Decimals
- Flipping for Whole Numbers
- Monster Mash: Equivalent Fractions Printable
- Candy Corn Decimals Printable
- Trick or Treat Patterns Printable
- Witches’ Brew Printable
- Spooky Coordinate Grids Printable
- Halloween Word Problems
- Monster Café
- Halloween Potions
- Spooky Decimals
- Spooky Cupcake Review: 2-Digit by 1-Digit Multiplication
- Spooky Cupcake Review: Drawing Arrays
- Spooky Cupcake Review: Simple Division
- Spooky Cupcake Review: Prime or Composite
- Spooky Cupcake Review: Fraction Computation
- Whole Numbers: Place Value Sort
- Decimals: Place Value Sort
- Decimal Top It
- Whole Numbers: Representing Numbers Match Up
- Decimals: Representing Numbers Match Up
1. Writing Decimals in Word Form, Standard Form, and Expanded Form.
2. Writing Whole Numbers in Word Form, Standard Form, and Expanded Form.
3. Equivalent Fractions
5. Multiplying Fractions
6. Coordinate Grids (Simple)
7. Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers Word Problems
8. Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing Decimals
9. Order of Operations
10. Writing Numerical Expressions
11. 2-Digit by 1-Digit Multiplication
12. Simple Division
13. Prime and Composite
14. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
15. Comparing Decimals
Hope you and your students have fun with these spooky Halloween Math centers!
You may also like: