This set of 16 activities/math centers for Halloween is sure to put your students in the Halloween spirit AND sharpen their Common Core Math Skills.
This resource contains 16 activities specifically written for and aligned to the common core math standards for 4th and 5th grade.
I tried to balance the skills in this pack so it would work with all classrooms and students. So, you may find some that will be slightly easy and some that will be slightly difficult for your students. Pick and choose the ones that work with your students at this point in the year.
There is what you get:
Spider Web Number Cards (used in Flipping for Decimals and Flipping for Whole Numbers)
Flipping for Decimals
Flipping for Whole Numbers
5 Halloween Themed Printables
~Candy Corn Decimals
~Trick or Treat Patterns
~Spooky Coordinate Grids
Halloween Word Problems
5 Spooky Cupcake Review Games:
~2 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication
~Multiplication Arrays and Solve
~Prime or Composite
~Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
1. Writing Decimals in Word Form, Standard Form, and Expanded Form.
2. Writing Whole Numbers in Word Form, Standard Form, and Expanded Form.
3. Equivalent Fractions
5. Multiplying Fractions
6. Coordinate Grids (Simple)
7. Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers Word Problems
8. Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing Decimals
9. Order of Operations
10. Writing Numerical Expressions
11. 2 digit by 1 Digit Multiplication
12. Simple Division
13. Prime and Composite
14. Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
Have fun with these spooky centers!
You may also like: