Treat your students this October to these Halloween Math Centers, designed to help your students master their addition and subtraction math facts within 20. These 10 hands-on Halloween-themed math centers are high-interest and interactive!
10/3/16 ADDED Spider Ten Frame Center.
Try this center out for FREE by clicking here!
Each center comes with both Teacher and Student Directions along with Answer Keys. The Student Directions are written in kid-friendly language with example problems to support independence. They can be used as incentives for students who finish their work early or as re-teach or enrichment activities during Guided Math. Great for kinesthetic learners!
Check out my blog post about these math centers here:
Halloween Math Centers Blog Post:
1. Monster Spinner: Addition to 10
2. Pumpkin Spinners: Subtraction to 10
3. Batty Fact Families: Fact Families to 10
4. Spider Ten Frames
5. Spooky Roll & Cover: Addition to 12
6. Pumpkin Subtraction: Subtraction to 20
7. Costume Party Mats: Addition to 20
8. Roll & Subtract: Subtraction to 20
9. Number Bonds: Addition to 20
10. Arachnid Match: Addition & Subtraction to 20
Common Core Covered
These 10 Addition & Subtraction Centers cover CCSS 1.0A.C.5, 1.0A.C.6, 1.0A.D.8, and 2.0A.B.2
Please take a quick moment to rate this product. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow Me by clicking on the green star above for to be the first to know about sales, freebies, new products, and FREE UPDATES from Bite-Size Teaching!
You may also be interested in:
1st Grade Place Value Centers
1st Grade Addition Centers