Treat your students this October to these Halloween Number Sense Centers designed to help your students read, write, and represent numbers 1-120. These 12 hands-on Halloween-Themed math centers are high-interest and interactive! Great for your kinesthetic kiddos.
Each center comes with both Teacher and Student Directions along with Answer Keys. The Student Directions are written in kid-friendly language with example problems to support independence. They can be used as incentives for students who finish their work early or as re-teach or enrichment activities during Guided Math.
Click on the PREVIEW button to see each center in more detail.
1. Counting Eyeballs: Numbers 1-10
2. Comparing Candy Corn: Numbers 1-10
3. Old Skully: Numbers 1-20
4. Concentration: Numbers 1-20
5. Frightening Frames: Numbers 1-20
6. Connect 5: Numbers 1-25
7. Create the Greatest: Numbers 1-99
8. Before & After: Numbers 1-100
9. Trick-or-Treat: Numbers 1-120
10. Batty Count Along: Numbers 1-120
11. Guess Who: Numbers 1-120
12. Mummy Spinners: Number Words 10-99
Common Core Covered
These 12 Halloween Number Sense Centers cover CCSS 1.NBT.A.1
Please take a quick moment to rate this product. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow Me by clicking on the green star above for to be the first to know about sales, freebies, new products, and FREE UPDATES from Bite-Size Teaching!
You may also be interested in:
Halloween Math Centers: Addition & Subtraction
1st Grade Place Value Centers
1st Grade Addition to 10 Centers