These are 5 Halloween themed interactive math centers to be used any time in October. They are best fitted for second or third graders, but could be used as review or enrichment for other grades. In each game, students solve a math problem and match it to the correct solution. Each center comes with a recording sheet. These are great for centers, independent work or small group instruction.
The skills included are:
- Sequencing Numbers (5 sets)
- Double Digit Subtraction (with regrouping)
- Counting Base Ten Manipulatives
- Mentally Adding/Subtracting 10 or 100
- Three Digit Addition (with regrouping)