This unit contains 8 Halloween math centers for third grade. These centers can also be used for fourth and fifth grade for review or as remediation. Centers are aligned to meet CCSS.
Use as math centers, scoot, solve the room, whole class review, cooperative groups etc.
What you get:
1. Spooky Arrays (3.OA.1)
2. Candy Corn Ordering Numbers (2.NBT.3)
3. Witch's Multiples (3.OA.1)
4. Batty for Regrouping (4 digit Addition) (3.NBT.2)
5. Catty for Regrouping (4 digit Subtraction) (3.NBT.2)
6. Time to the Nearest Five Minute (2.MD.7)
7. Spin and Graph (option to create "scaled graphs" (3.MD.3)
Includes tally chart, graph and questions.
8. Multiplication Mix-Up (Concept Sort) (3.OA.3,5)
All centers come with complete directions and cover page.
Note: These centers do require a bit of teacher prep (laminating and cutting).