Your students will enjoy working on standard-aligned material, while celebrating Halloween with this trick-or-treat themed color-by-number activity.
- line plots
- multiplying by powers of 10
- comparing decimals
- 10-to-1 place value relationships
- unit fraction division models
- 3-digit by 2-digit multiplication
- subtracting decimals
- fractional part of a whole
- 3-digit by 2-digit division
- common denominators
- multiplying decimals
- plotting coordinates
- recognizing number patterns
It's a great way to review and front-load 6th grade material!
For more fun, standard-aligned Halloween Math, check out these resources: