Also included in
- First Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle by Games 4 Learning brings you 8 sets of Holidays and Specials Days math games for first grade. These include:Halloween Math Games for First GradeThanksgiving Math Games for First GradeChristmas Math Games for First GradeValentine's Day Math Games for First Gra$24.00$36.00Save $12.00
Keep your little monsters busy and engaged in the lead up to Halloween with these fun math games. This pack includes 14 printable games that review a variety of 1st grade skills. These games are ideal as math center games. They review math concepts while providing engaging math activities with a Halloween theme.
GET THE BUNDLE AND SAVE:
This set is also available in the FIRST GRADE MATH GAMES HOLIDAYS BUNDLE with first grade math games for Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and End of Year.
This bundle is available at – First Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle
The variety of games in this packet allows for students to be given games that review skills that are most appropriate for their abilities.
- This packet includes 14 Printable Games
- Fun and Engaging Halloween theme - students want to play
- Ideal for October math lessons
- Use these for October math centers
- Games review a variety of 1st grade math concepts
- Most games are NO PREP games - easy to prepare, perfect for busy teachers (two games have cards that need to be cut out)
- 8 games are color board games
- 6 games are black and white game sheets - just print and go
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for using the games
- Instructions are on the game boards and game sheets
- Games are easy to learn to play
- Great for Halloween party celebrations on the day
USING THE COLOR BOARD GAMES:
- Just print the games on cardstock and they are ready to go, one game has cards to be cut out
- Games can be laminated if you choose OR
- Slip the games into a sleeve protector or dry erase pocket
USING THE BLACK AND WHITE GAME SHEETS:
- These are NO PREP game sheets - just print and hand out.
- OR Print and slip into a dry erase pocket and use them again and again
- Black and white pages - economical to print
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
Halloween Friends Comparing - Comparing Numbers to 100
What’s Between These? - Order of Numbers to 50
Count Dracula – Counting in 1’s to 100
Catch the Ghosts – Expanded Numbers and Number Words 11-20
Pairs Make 10 – Numbers Pairs for 10
Spiders and Bats – Addition of 1
Halloween Tree – Add or Subtract to Make 1-12
Halloween Time – Telling the Time – O'clock times
One More or Less – Numbers to 50
Monster Missing Numbers – Counting to 100
Trick or Treat Tens and Ones – Expanded Numbers
Spooky Pairs - Add to 10
Witch’s Hat – Take from 10
Halloween Costumes – Subtraction Within 10
The games are quick and easy to prepare and quick and easy to learn how to play.
All that is required to play is dice, counters and pencils.
If you are looking for Halloween math games, a math center or homework, these games will be ideal!
These games are suggested for first grade but may also be suitable for second grade or kindergarten. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE HALLOWEEN GAMES AND ACTIVITIES:
WE ALSO HAVE HALLOWEEN BOOM CARDS FOR -
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE GAMES AND ACTIVITIES FOR FIRST GRADE:
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with the games!