Also included in
- This Math Games Holidays Bundle brings you 8 sets of Holidays and Specials Days math games for third grade. These include:Halloween Math Games for Third GradeThanksgiving Math Games for Third GradeChristmas Math Games for Third GradeValentine's Day Math Games for Third GradeSt. Patrick's Day Math Ga$24.00$36.00Save $12.00
Keep your little monsters busy and engaged in the lead up to Halloween with these fun math games. This pack includes 14 printable games that review a variety of 3rd grade skills. These games are ideal as math center games. They review math concepts while providing engaging math activities with a Halloween theme.
GET THE BUNDLE AND SAVE: This set is also available in the THIRD GRADE MATH GAMES HOLIDAYS BUNDLE with third grade math games for Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and End of Year.
This bundle is available at - Third Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle
The variety of games in this packet allows for students to be given games that review skills that are most appropriate for their abilities.
- This packet includes 14 Printable Games
- Fun and Engaging Halloween theme - students want to play
- Ideal for October math lessons
- Use these for October math centers
- Games review a variety of 3rd grade math concepts
- Most games are NO PREP games - easy to prepare, perfect for busy teachers (one game has cards that need to be cut out)
- 9 games are color board games
- 5 games are black and white game sheets - just print and go
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for using the games
- Instructions are on the game boards and game sheets
- Games are easy to learn to play
- Great for Halloween party celebrations on the day
USING THE COLOR BOARD GAMES:
- Just print the games on cardstock and they are ready to go, one game has cards to be cut out
- Games can be laminated if you choose OR
- Slip the games into a sleeve protector or dry erase pocket
USING THE BLACK AND WHITE GAME SHEETS:
- These are NO PREP game sheets - just print and hand out.
- OR Print and slip into a dry erase pocket and use them again and again
- Black and white pages - economical to print
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
Halloween Count in 5’s – Counting Game
Halloween Four in a Row – Recognize Numbers in Different forms
Halloween Friends Place Value Add or Take
Halloween Lucky 31 – Addition to 31
Catch the Ghost – Add 13 or Subtract from 13
Halloween Difference of 9
Haunted House– Add, Subtract, Multiply or Divide to Make 1-18
Batty Times Three, Four or Five – Multiplication Game
Halloween Fractions – Identifying Fractions
Halloween Roll and Color – Place Value Game
Halloween Addition Tic Tac Toe – Addition of 3 Single Digits
Trick or Treat Pairs and Trios Add to 31
Batty Subtraction - Color a subtraction equation
Halloween Triple Treats – Multiplying by 3
The games are quick and easy to prepare and quick and easy to learn how to play.
All that the games require to play them is dice, counters and pencils.
If you are looking for Halloween math games, a Halloween math center or Halloween homework, these games will be ideal!
These games are suggested for third grade but may also be suitable for second grade or fourth grade. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES:
WE ALSO HAVE HALLOWEEN BOOM CARDS FOR -
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE THIRD GRADE GAMES AND ACTIVITIES:
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with these games!