Also included in
- Fourth Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle by Games 4 Learning brings you 8 sets of Holidays and Specials Days math games for fourth grade. This collection of Fourth Grade math games contains 112 printable math games. Each of the sets includes colored math board games and also NO PREP print and play ga$24.00$36.00Save $12.00
Keep your little monsters busy and engaged in the lead up to Halloween with these fun math games. This pack includes 14 printable games that review a variety of 4th grade skills. These games are ideal as math center games. They review math concepts while providing engaging math activities with a Halloween theme.
GET THE BUNDLE AND SAVE: This set is also available in the FOURTH GRADE MATH GAMES HOLIDAYS BUNDLE with fourth grade math games for Back to School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter and End of Year.
This bundle is available at - Fourth Grade Math Games Holidays Bundle
The variety of games in this packet allows for students to be given games that review skills that are most appropriate for their abilities.
- This packet includes 14 Printable Games
- Fun and Engaging Halloween theme - students want to play
- Ideal for October math lessons
- Use these for October math centers
- Games review a variety of 4th grade math concepts
- Most games are NO PREP games - easy to prepare, perfect for busy teachers (two games have cards that need to be cut out)
- 8 games are color board games
- 6 games are black and white game sheets - just print and go
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for using the games
- Instructions are on the game boards and game sheets
- Games are easy to learn to play
- Great for Halloween party celebrations on the day
USING THE COLOR BOARD GAMES:
- Just print the games on cardstock and they are ready to go, one game has cards to be cut out
- Games can be laminated if you choose OR
- Slip the games into a sleeve protector or dry erase pocket
USING THE BLACK AND WHITE GAME SHEETS:
- These are NO PREP game sheets - just print and hand out.
- OR Print and slip into a dry erase pocket and use them again and again
- Black and white pages - economical to print
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
Four in a Row - Place Value Game
Dracula Decimals - Comparing Fractions
Frankenstein Factors - Factors Game
Haunted House - Addition Game
Black Cat Take 3 and Multiply
Pathway - Multiples Game
Lucky Sevens - Division Game
Midnight - Time Game
Find a Multiple
Addition Tic Tac Toe
Roll and Add - Addition Game
Spiders Roll 6 and Make 100 - Subtraction Game
Mummies Multiply and Color - Create Multiplication Equations
Roll and Color - Division Game
The games are quick and easy to prepare and quick and easy to learn how to play.
All that these math games require to play them is dice, counters and pencils.
These games are suggested for fourth grade but may also be suitable for third grade or fifth grade. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE HALLOWEEN GAMES AND ACTIVITIES:
WE ALSO HAVE HALLOWEEN BOOM CARDS FOR -
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with these Halloween Math Games!