Also included in
- Simply PROJECT & PLAY with the ultimate digital math game BUNDLE! This virtual math games bundle includes 54 PowerPoint and Google Slides math games that are ready to use in seconds. If you're looking to engage your 2nd and 3rd grade students with math review FUN all year long with no worksheets$98.00$193.50Save $95.50
Halloween addition and subtraction fact practice that's ready in seconds! Use this digital addition and subtraction game with white boards to add some Halloween FUN to your math fact fluency practice. Second and third grade students love the spooky Halloween characters obscuring the digits in their addition and subtraction equations, and you'll love how engaged your students are with math fact practice. Happy Halloween!
**Includes a Google Slides version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 or in the Notes section of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a distance learning activity.**
This digital resource is a perfect fact practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 2nd grade or 3rd grade students. No paper needed! It includes addition and subtraction fact practice problems that meet first, second, and third grade (review) standards for a mixed fact practice review.
Use this addition and subtraction fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun Halloween math activity during the month of October
- Review activity before a timed test
- Halloween brain break – have students shout out answers in the manner of the Halloween clip art instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy)!
The interactive slide show contains every addition equation with a sum of 2-20 and every subtraction equation with a minuend of 1-20. Addition and subtraction facts are presented in a mixed format throughout the show.
The PowerPoint includes 103 addition problems and 210 subtraction problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 91 Addition & subtraction facts using one-digit numbers only
- 222 Addition & subtraction facts using at least one two-digit number
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource.
The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, a link to the paid clip art used is provided in the teacher notes within the product.
The digital download includes:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Have a fab day Super Teacher,
Sign up for the Super Teacher e-mail list and be the first to know about exclusive freebies, new products, and get super teacher tips and tricks for your teacher toolbox delivered right to your inbox!
If you like this product you might also like:
Keep an eye out for more "Ready, Set, Show" activities aligned with 2nd-3rd grade math standards coming soon!
Become a follower and be the first to know about new Super Teacher freebies and product launches. It's Easy!
Just Click HERE to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates from TpT when I upload new products to my store. I typically give a 20% discount on all new products for the first 48 hours, so please follow and get in on the discounted fun. Nothing’s better than saving some moolah!
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases. It's FREE!
Go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a blinking “Provide Feedback” option. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love reading your comments and value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you!