Math will be a TREAT this Halloween as students practice skills using these fun games and activities! Set up is a breeze with the 25+ low-prep math activities covering addition, subtraction, counting, comparing numbers, measuring, and more!
Click on the PREVIEW to see ALL of the printables!
Teacher Features You'll Love
• Little teacher preparation
• Only need to supply dice, paper clips for spinners, and Halloween candy for counters
• Answer keys included
• Use for review, early finishers, math centers, morning work, or homework
Games & Activities:
• Lots of Leaves (counting, comparing numbers, addition)
• Count-O-Lanterns (3 options: numbers in sequence to 10, 20, and 100)
• Bats by the Tens (counting by 10)
• Going Batty (adding/subtracting multiples of 10)
• Follow the Fives (counting by 5)
• Bony Bonds (2 options: number bonds to 10 and 20)
• Two-Digit Treats (decomposing numbers into tens and ones)
• Which Hat? (2 options: comparing numbers to 10 and 100)
• Ghostly Addition (addition to 10)
• Halloween Humor (2 options: addition and subtraction to 10 and 20)
• Pumpkin Puzzles (2 options: finding unknown addends and sums to 10 and 20)
• Addition Story Problems (2 options: numbers to 10 and 20)
• Subtraction Story Problems (2 options: numbers to 10 and 20)
• Spidery Sums (fact family for the number 8)
• Spidery Subtraction (fact family for the number 8)
• Pumpkin Spin to Win (2 options: addition to 10 and addition and subtraction to 20)
• Witch’s Brew: False or True? (2 options: identifying true/false addition and subtraction equations to 10 and 20)
• Batty Comparisons (comparing numbers to 100 using >,<,=)
• The Halloween Hundred Chart Race (counting and addition to 100)
• The Halloween Hundred and Twenty Chart Race (counting and addition to 120)
• Pumpkin Picking (addition of one and two-digit numbers)
• Two by Two (addition and subtraction by 2 game in color and black and white)
• The Trick or Treat Trail (counting and addition game in color and black and white)
• Hallo-graph (creating a graph)
• Witch’s Candy Count (creating a graph)
• Spooky Picture Graph (coloring and creating a graph)
• How Many Pumpkins Tall? (measuring with non-standard units)
• Trick or Treat Time (2 options: time to the hour and half hour)
*Please note: Answer keys are not included in the total page count for this product.
Be sure to check out my Halloween Emergent Reader titled "What is that Under Witch's Hat?" This 10-page book for PreK-1 students keeps them guessing as to what is hiding under the witch's hat. It includes a phonics and writing activity. The writing activity may even be turned into a book for your classroom library!
Questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by!