This Halloween Math Center download contains 5 Halloween math games that can be used as centers or individual practice. Included are:
1. Halloween Multiplication Madness- students solve 2 digit by 1 digit multiplication problems to create a Halloween picture.
2. It's The Great Pumpkin Gummy Snack tally and partner graph.
3. Halloween Multiplication Picture- Students will play a dice game to create an original picture (basic multiplication facts).
4. Halloween Game- students will play a multiplication (2 digit by 1 digit) game on an original game board, including game cards, board, and answer key.
5. Jack-o-Lantern Glyph- Students will create a jack-o-lantern glyph based on their individual answers . A Reading Our Jack-o-Lantern Glyph activity is also included.