Halloween Math Hundreds Chart Color by Number: Practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with these fun Halloween theme Mystery Pictures. These activities are perfect for math centers, morning work, early finishers, substitutes or homework. With 11 different question types per mystery picture, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheets will be appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal a mystery picture. The completed worksheets make an eye catching fall bulletin board!
There are 6 mystery pictures included in this bundle: Frankenstein, Jack o' Lantern, Witch, Vampire, Zombie and Black Cat.
Each mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each mystery picture and each question type.
You may like my other Halloween Activities:
Monsters Symmetry Activity Sheets
Halloween Coordinate Graphing
Halloween Owls Writing Activity
Halloween Peeking Characters Decorations
All Halloween Activities
You may like my other Fall / Autumn Activities:
Fall Math Color-by-Code Bundle
Johnny Appleseed Sight Words Color-by-Code Activity
Fall Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
Fall Interactive Attendance for Whiteboards
All Fall Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
Search Filter: MathMP FllAct HllAct