PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.85 MB | 1 picture X 11 worksheets pages
Halloween Math Jack 'o Lantern Mystery Picture Activity - Practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with this fun Halloween Jack o’ Lantern Math Mystery Picture Activity. This activity is perfect for math centers, morning work, early finishers, substitutes or homework. With 11 different question types, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal the mystery picture.
This mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix