This 90 page unit combines math and literacy with some Halloween fun! Click on product description to see everything that's included.
1. Monster Mash Alphabet Match: Uppercase and lowercase monster card matching game for pocket chart or table top card game.
2. Sight Word Trick or Treat Game: Played like the traditional "Bang!" card game, this game includes the first 30 words from the Fry List. Detailed directions are included.
3.Halloween Writing the Room Station: Halloween word/picture cards to hang around the room and student recording sheet.
4. Halloween Syllable Sort: Pocket chart card game and student activity sheet.
5. Trick or Treat - An original emergent reader: A full-color shared reading book and a B&W student version for independent reading. Pocket chart cards and student worksheets are included.
6. Creative Writing Prompt: - For Halloween I am going to be ...
7. Halloween Word Web: Graphic organizer for students to use to describe their costumes.
1. Halloween Spin and Graph Game: Spin the spinner and graph the results.
2. Trick or Treat Number Match: Halloween themed card matching game for pocket chart or table top card game.
3. Roll a Jack-o-lantern Dice Game: Playing alone or in pairs, students roll dice and color in the part of the jack-o-lantern that matches the number they rolled. Play continues until the whole picture is colored.
4. My Pumpkin - An original shapes theme emergent reader: A full-color shared reading book and a B&W student version for independent reading.
5. Delicious Math - Grab some Halloween themed marshmallow and fruit snacks for these graphing and patterning activities.
6. Math Art Project - Math and Art join together to make an adorable Trick or Treat pail project.
(Download the free preview for pictures and a detailed description of each activity.