This Halloween provide some seasonal fun by practicing the measures of central tendency digitally. Students will compute the mean, median, mode, and range of twelve different Halloween scenarios. Then using that data, students will think critically to answer other relevant questions. All work is completed in Google Slides with room for work and answers provided.
These cards will have your students...
- Compute mean, median, mode, & range
- Making inferences
- Identifying outliers
- Seeing how outliers affect data
- Choosing the best measure of central tendency
- Re-computing when more data is discovered
- Calculating constant rates
- And so much more
The first six problems come from my highly popular free activity - Mean, Median, Mode, and Range Activity for Halloween. For your convenience, that PDF is bundled with this item, so you only need to download one thing.
This download will come as a zipped file with two PDFs - one is the digital directions with the links to your Google Slides™ compatible file, and the other is the free PDF mentioned above. Please make sure you have the ability to download and unzip files prior to purchasing. Thank you!
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.