Math Movie Questions for It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - Math ACT Prep
Do you like Math Movie Worksheets? See my BUNDLE pack!
- This resource is included in the BUNDLE pack
Included are 16 ACT math skills questions that go along with the movie It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!.
• Two forms of worksheets included (see Preview)
• Answer key included as well as a solutions page showing each question worked out
• Questions come from math areas usually seen on the ACT
• Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last "fun" question, that makes use of PEMDAS).
• Great fall holiday activity, substitute material, Friday activity, extra credit, etc.
• Fun movie activity to use while students are still learning and prepping for the ACT!
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Math ACT Prep Curriculum
Algebra Unit - Math ACT Prep
Math ACT Prep - Algebra Practice Questions
ACT Math Prep Workbook - Over 170 Questions/Answers + Tips & Strategies
ACT Math Prep - Google Interactive Slides - 28 Questions and Explanations
Math 5-A-Day ACT Prep Skills - Daily Question Sets for 4 Weeks
Math Movie Questions for Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory - ACT Prep
Math Movie Questions for How the Grinch Stole Christmas - ACT Prep
See more of my products at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store
and on my website at TeachMathWithMe.com
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Thank you for your feedback!