Math Movie Questions for It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - Pre-Algebra
Do you like Math Movie Worksheets? See my BUNDLE pack!
- This resource is included in the BUNDLE pack
Included are 15 Pre-Algebra type questions that go along with the movie It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!.
• Two forms of worksheets included (see Preview)
• Answer key included
• Questions come from math areas usually taught/reviewed in first few months of Pre-Algebra
• Students do not need to watch the movie to answer the questions (except for the last "fun" question, that makes use of PEMDAS).
• Great fall holiday activity, substitute material, Friday activity, extra credit, etc.
• Fun movie activity to use while students are still learning!
Topics addressed in the questions include the following:
- Using Fractions
- Fractions/Percents/Decimals Conversions
- Adding and Dividing Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Scientific Notation
- Writing Expressions
- Combining Like Terms
- Evaluating and Solving Expressions
- Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
Additional Pre-Algebra Material from Teach Math With Me:
Math Movie Questions for Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory - Pre-Algebra
Math Movie Questions for How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - Pre-Algebra
Pre-Algebra *** Valentine's Day Themed Worksheet
Pre-Algebra Semester 1 Review Slides
Looking for math ACT Prep resources? Check out my ACT Prep section here!
See all my products at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store
and on my website at TeachMathWithMe.com
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*Thank you for your feedback!