1. Roll A Jack-O-Lantern- Counting and Dice Game, roll the dice and add the parts to your pumpkin.
2. Trick or Treat Number Match- Match the candy with the treat bag. Treat bags are numbered while treats are programmed with ten square, tally marks, dots and written numbers.
3. Spider Leg Math- Place the clothespin legs on the numbered spider.
4. Halloween Count And Clip- Count the Halloween objects on the card and clip a clothespin on the corresponding number on the card.
5. Roll a Play Dough Monster- Roll a die and add monster parts to your play dough monster. Record the parts on your monster recording sheet.
6. Halloween Cats Play Dough Mats- Roll out play dough whiskers to add to these fun play dough mats that are programmed with numbers directing children how many whiskers to add.
7. Roll And Colour A Pumpkin- Roll the die, find the corresponding numbered pumpkin on your playing sheet and colour it in. Who can colour all of their pumpkins first?
8. Just A Dot Not A Lot- Add a dot of glue to each spot on this adorable ghostie.
9. Complete The Pattern- Cut out the pictures at the bottom of the worksheet and complete the Halloween patterns by gluing the matching picture in the correct box.
10. What Number Is Missing- Fill in the missing numbers on the stacked pumpkins and colour.
11. How Many?- Count the number of Halloween objects and print the number in the box.