Engage your students with Halloween Order of Operations Solve & Draw resource! Math practice with a fun, creative element! Put a new spin on color-by-number or mystery drawings and channel your students' love for doodling and drawing with Solve & Draw activities.
How Solve & Draw Printables Work
All you have to do is print the pages! Students solve the Order of Operations problems and add to the Halloween themed drawing based on their answers. To keep them guessing, each problem may have one correct drawing prompt, two, or none. Each page has an average of 7 responses that require drawing. Drawing is no-prep because it can be done with the student’s normal writing utensil (pen or pencil). You may choose to allow colored pencils, crayons, or markers but they are not required. This works well as a homework option for families who may not have those supplies to offer and is an excellent emergency sub folder resource!
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication & division only, Level 1 and 1.5
- Parentheses added, Level 2 and 2.5
- Exponents added, Level 3 and 3.5
- Decimals included, Level 4
- Negative numbers included, Level 5
An optional challenge page is included that can be copied on the back of the worksheet – this gives students an extension opportunity by asking them to create a math problem that fits one of the incorrect drawing prompts or to create a math problem and their own drawing prompts.
Included: 8 drawing pages total, plus Challenge page and answer keys for each page.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
• Use these Solve & Draw pages any time of year: Order of Operations Solve & Draw
• Help all students master the Order of Operations with these Differentiated Order of Operations Task Cards
• Decimal Word Problems Solve & Draw Task Cards
• Fraction Operations Solve & Draw Pack: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, & Division
• See all my Math resources by clicking here!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.