Halloween Math Project | Halloween Math Activities
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- NINE in-depth, engaging, and differentiated skill review math projects to use throughout the year! I have designed by math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. This bundle of nine digital and printable math projects is perfect to use during math centers, as aPrice $29.99Original Price $40.43Save $10.44
- Are you looking for a way to celebrate HALLOWEEN in upper elementary and still meet important academic standards? Look no further! These Halloween Math and Literacy activities are perfect for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade classrooms. They are engaging, fun, and rigorous! They're the perfect way to add sPrice $10.99Original Price $17.52Save $6.53
- Take engagement and rigor to the next level with these high-interest math projects for upper elementary. I have designed my math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. You’ll have a project for every occasion all year long! This bundle of TWENTY-NINE digital and pPrice $79.99Original Price $118.56Save $38.57
Halloween Activities don't have to be scary! This Halloween Math Project for the Upper Grades, called The Mathematical Monster Mash, is the perfect way to spend the days leading up to (and after) Halloween in the classroom. It includes a wide variety of skills to easily differentiate your content.
Fall is in the air, and students are already buzzing with excitement! This 12-page Halloween math project will keep your kids engaged in learning, BEFORE and AFTER they have gone Trick or Treating!
NOTE: Although Halloween themes are used, the term "Halloween" is never used in the project. Many of these pages have only a fall theme (Fall Festival, Apple Picking, etc.) and can be used in the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving Break as well!
What skills are reviewed in this Halloween Math Project?
- Place Value
- Operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
Includes Multi-Digit Multiplication & Long Division
- Perimeter & Area
- Measurement & Distance Measurement
- Money (Decimals)
- Problem Solving
- Multi-Step Problems
- Elapsed Time
- Data and Graphing
- Patterns (Including Number Patterns)
- Factors and Multiples
- Line Plots
What's included in your purchase?
- Printable version of the Halloween Math Project
- DIGITAL version in Google Slides
- Answer Key
- METRIC versions of both the printable and digital projects!
There are several pages that involve student choice, creating incredible student buy-in. Haven't covered all of the topics? Use what you need, toss what you don’t!
*JUST PRINT!* Everything you need is here, and you need no additional supplies. I have also included a cover page to make this a personal project for each student.
You can use this Halloween Math Activity individually, in partners, while working in centers, etc.
Answer Keys Included
(Note: Some open-ended components do not have answer keys)
*Grades 4 and up
What are real teachers saying about this Halloween Math Project?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"My students and I loved this activity. It's adorable and a great review for lots of skills themed around the Halloween holiday. It's exactly what we needed to review and get out of the textbook for a little while. Great resource!" - Stephanie D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"My students loved this project and would work hard to complete their lesson problems so that they could work on completing this project. " - Kelly H.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This. Is. Incredible. My students are so excited for Halloween so I've been searching for ways to bring some Halloween fun into our classroom. I've been using these activity pages for morning work and my students are loving every one of them. This activity provides an excellent, broad review of a number of skills, and my students are having so much fun that it doesn't feel like "work". Great resource!" - Julie S.
****YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THIS MATH PROJECT IN A HUGE DISCOUNTED MATH PROJECTS BUNDLE! ****
**More Halloween Resources!**
Halloween Adding & Subtracting Decimals Word Problem Task Cards
Halloween Inference Task Cards
Fall Multi-Digit Multiplication Word Problem Task Cards