Motivate your students with this YUMMY math project! Included are 20 pages of printable math activities to use with these kid-approved treats. Your students will have tons of fun practicing a wide variety of number sense, place value, and operations skills with M&M's!
These activity pages work perfectly for small groups, centers, informal assessments, review, etc. Ideal for grades 4-6.
Included with this M&M's Math Project:
Instructions for setup and how to play
20 activity pages
• Numbers Within 1,000 (Place Value)
• Larger Numbers (Place Value)
• Decimal Numbers (Place Value)
• Number Sense – Up to 3 Digits
• Number Sense – Larger Numbers
• Number Sense – Decimals
• One-Step Number Patterns with Addition and Subtraction
• Two-Step Number Patterns with Addition, Subtraction, and Multiplication
• Number Patterns with Decimal Addition and Subtraction
• Addition and Subtraction Within Thousands
• Addition and Subtraction Within Millions
• Addition and Subtraction With Decimals
• Multiplication Arrays
• Multiplication Facts
• Multiplication with Larger Numbers
• Multiplication with Decimals
• Order of Operations
• Factors and Multiples
• Multi-Step Word Problems
• Math with Nutrition Facts
Answer keys are not included since most problems depend on each student's bag of M&M's.
Want to learn more? Be sure to check out the preview file for samples of the actual pages and to see the level of the problems included.
Looking for more fun combining math and sweets?
You might also like these related math resources by Games 4 Gains:
We love to hear what you think! Please leave your feedback on this resource to earn credit points to save money on future purchases!
Click on the green ★ above to follow my store to get notifications of new resources, sales, and freebies!
Connect with me on social!
Created by Brittney Field, © Games 4 Gains, LLC.
This purchase is for single classroom use only. Sharing this resource with multiple teachers, an entire school, or an entire school system is strictly forbidden. Multiple licenses are available at a discount.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.