Halloween Math Review Digital Puzzles | 3rd Grade | NBT Standards
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Puzzling over how to make math review both fun and effective around the Halloween holiday? These differentiated Halloween-themed Math Review Digital Puzzles will provide your students with an engaging way to practice with numbers and operations in base 10 standards in a way that feels like a game! Use on ANY DEVICE with an internet connection!
*Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource*
You’ll get 3 puzzles for students to practice with, and then watch as they work to match the movable puzzle pieces to the correct answers. Students will be motivated to correctly answer the questions in order to form the final puzzle image. The self-checking puzzles make this resource great for small groups, centers, and virtual learning.
With 12 questions in each of the 3 puzzles, you can easily assess whether or not students are mastering the standard.
Try a FREE Math Facts Sampler Puzzle by clicking here.
- Digital (no printing)
- NO PREP
- Works in any browser
- Works on any device
- Immediate feedback
- Academically engaging
- Easy access
You can find more puzzle activities by clicking here.
- 3 self-checking puzzles (see the preview for types of problems)
- Puzzle 1 (3.NBT.1): Rounding Whole Numbers to 10/100 - Students will round numbers to the nearest 10 or 100
- Puzzle 2 (3.NBT.2): Adding & Subtracting Whole Numbers - Students will add and subtract whole numbers with regrouping
- Puzzle 3 (3.NBT.3): Multiples of 10 - Students will multiply single-digit numbers by a multiple of 10
- Recording Sheet: Accountability piece for students
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using
- Options for use
- Accountability ideas
- Video overview of the resource
- Teacher & Students Instructions
- Answer Key
- Email Support
- Partner Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- 1:1 Classrooms
- Distance Learning
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers looking for an EASY way to utilize digital resources with their classes
- Teachers who want to print less
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality standards-aligned test-prep resources, center activities, practice, or review that is fun and engaging
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
You will receive the resource in a zip file. Click HERE for helpful tips to download and access zip files.
If you would like to contact me about pricing on a license for an ENTIRE school, county, or district, please email me at
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet is strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permission!
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺