Use these math review puzzles to spice up your math block around Halloween time while still providing practice students need to master standards. These puzzles work on ANY DEVICE with an internet connection and students will surely become experts on solving these numbers and operations in base 10 standards! You get 3 standards-aligned puzzles to engage your students in practicing these important skills in a fun way!
Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource.
- Digital (no printing)
- NO PREP
- Works in any browser
- Works on any device
- Immediate feedback
- Academically engaging
- Easy access
- 3 self-checking puzzles ( )
- Puzzle 1 (4.NBT.2): - Students will use place value to read, write, and compare numbers in different ways
- Puzzle 2 (4.NBT.3): - Students will round whole numbers up to one million.
- Puzzle 3 (4.NBT.4/5/6): - Students will add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers using the strategy of their choice.
- Recording Sheet: Accountability piece for students
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using
- Options for use
- Accountability ideas
- Video overview of the resource
- Teacher & Students Instructions
- Answer Key
- Email Support
- Partner Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- 1:1 Classrooms
- Distance Learning
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers looking for an EASY way to utilize digital resources with their classes
- Teachers who want to print less
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality standards-aligned test-prep resources, center activities, practice, or review that is fun and engaging
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺