Happy Halloween everyone! Math stations are something that I incorporate in my classroom on a daily basis. They are a great way to practice previously taught skills. These Halloween themed math stations are perfect for the month of October. It include 10 stations for 2nd graders but could easily be used for higher 1st graders or 3rd graders who need some extra practice. Each station includes a color and black and white version for ink friendly printing. Most of the stations include a answer sheet (some of them do not require one.) Here is what you will get with this purchase:
1. Ghostly Fast Facts: an WAR type game with addition facts to 20. 2 versions are included.
2. Brewing Up Subtraction Facts: A true or false sorting game with facts from 20.
3. Monster Mash Word Problems: 16 task cards that include basic addition, subtraction, and multi-step problems.
4. Jack-O-Shapes: recognizing 2 dimensional shapes.
5.Spooky Finger Place Value: practice with 3 digit numbers. 2 versions are included.
6. Pumpkin Path Time: A domino game practicing time to the hour and half hour.
7. Shopping for Candy: Money practice up to $1.00 with dimes, nickels, and pennies.
8. Going Batty for Number Order: Practice for ordering numbers from least to greatest and greatest to least with 3 digit numbers.
9. Creepy, Crawly Comparing Numbers: Practice comparing 3 digit numbers.
10.Eye Balling Even and Odd Numbers: Practice recognizing 3 digit even and odd numbers.
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this unit. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Check out my other Halloween themed products below: