These are great Halloween themed; hands on math activities perfect for math tubs for math centers! Would be great for individual work as well. There are 5 math activities.
**Each activity comes with a recording sheet**
Here's what's included:
1. How Many Franks? Students have to identify numbers on ten frames.
2. Trick-or-Treat Part-Part-Whole Students will use candy to count on to find and record the missing part.
3. "Eye" See Doubles. Students will play a memory game to find and record doubles.
4. Find the Missing Part. Students will count on with pumpkins to find and record the missing part.
5. Adding on With 0, 1, and 2. Students will draw cards and add on using either 0, 1 or 2 and record their answers.
For more details on this packet, click on the "preview" button! I hope you enjoy! Be sure to check out my other Halloween products in my store!