Your students will stay engaged with these lighthearted Halloween math problem solving task cards that become a fun story. There are 12 self-checking problems with the answer on the back. Students can either play a board game with them or put a puzzle together. These same word problems also come in worksheet form. Other choices include how your students record their answers. These task cards, worksheets, games, and activities are great for cooperative groups ,remediation, independently, centers, fast finishers, or as an assessment. All materials come with a Color or Black and White option. This resource is also available for Grade 2, 3, and 5.
This product includes...
* Direction pages and Common Core Standard page
* 2 game boards (1 color and 1 black & white)
* 6 sets of 4 different game markers (color or black & white)
* 2 puzzles (1 color and 1 black & white)
* 2 sets of 12 task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back (1 color and 1 black & white)
* The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in black and white to be used as a worksheet
* Student Recording Sheet for quick answers only
* Teacher Answer Key
* 3 page Recording Sheet with 4 pumpkins on each page where students can draw, show their work, write, and explain their answer.
* 2 center signs (1 color and 1 black & white)
PLEASE CHECK THE PREVIEW TO SEE SOME OF THE BLACK and WHITE OPTIONS
For More Holiday Products Check out the links below.
Thanksgiving Turkey Word Problem Task Cards Center for 4th: CCSS Aligned
Thanksgiving Bingo for Main Idea and Supporting Detail
Christmas Math Word Problems Task Cards Center for 4th: CCSS Aligned