PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of Halloween Math Worksheets includes a variety of no-prep activities, printables and worksheets to give students practice with kindergarten-level math skills! Students count, add-on, add two groups, extend patterns, identify shapes, and order objects.
Use these worksheets to keep your students engaged on and around Halloween! You can even add these worksheets to a learning center during your Halloween party to sneak in some fun and festive learning!
The Following Worksheets Are Included In This Set:
• Write The Missing Numbers - Students write the missing numbers to complete the number chart for numbers 1-20.
• What Number Comes Next? - Students write the next four numbers following each number for Numbers 0-10.
• Counting Candy Corn - Students count each group of candy corn and write the number (numbers 1-10)
• Halloween Addition - Students add two groups of objects and write the sum.
• Halloween Patterns - Students identify simple patterns & extend picture sequences.
• A Spooky Counting Mini-Book for Numbers 1-10 - Print and assemble the mini-book. Students color the pictures, read the number words, and count the Halloween-themed pictures on each page.
• Ordering by Width - Students cut out the Jack-O-Lanterns and put them in order from narrowest to widest.
• Shape Search And Find Coloring Pages - Students color the Halloween-themed pictures and identify the different shapes.
Answer Keys Are Included!
Black And White Plus Color Worksheets
This pack contains printable black and white worksheets and the full-color versions for all of your printing and teaching needs!
Use the black and white worksheets for math centers, morning work and whenever you need to make multiple copies or want to save ink. The black and white worksheets are fun to color with markers, colored pencils, or crayons!
Print the color worksheets on card stock and laminate. Use the laminated pages as Halloween math centers and activities, year after year! Students can write on the laminated worksheets with a dry erase marker, and use a tissue or rag to erase their work.
Use The Worksheets In This Pack For:
• Morning work
• Math centers
• Small group activities
• Individual interventions
• Halloween Party Activities
Click on the preview to see the worksheets included in this set!
28 pages + cover & credits pages = 30 pages total.
Thanks so much for stopping by!