Are you looking for some fun and interactive No Prep Halloween Worksheets for your kindergarten students? This bundle will help you keep your sanity during this busy time of the year and will keep them engaged every step of the way.
This packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
INCLUDES 2 PRODUCTS:
- Printable PDF - Halloween Math No Prep Set (40 worksheets, 8.5 x 11 in)
- Printable PDF - Halloween No Prep Set (40 worksheets,s, 8.5 x 11 in)
MATH WORKSHEETS INCLUDED:
• Halloween Color By Number, Addition and Subtraction (1 to 10) - Use the code below to color the picture
• Halloween Counting (1 to 20) and Make an AAB Pattern - Count from 1 to 20 and write the missing numbers in the signs.
• Halloween Skip Counting by 2's - Skip count by 2’s and write the missing numbers on each cauldron.
• Halloween Skip Counting by 5's - Skip count by 5’s and write the missing numbers on each gravestone.
• Halloween Skip Counting by 10's - Skip count by 10’s and write the missing numbers on each candy bucket.
• Odd Or Even Coloring - Color the odd numbers red and the even numbers green.
• Halloween Counting - Count the objects in each box. Color the matching number.
• Halloween Make a Pattern - Cut and paste the pictures at the bottom of the page to finish the patterns. Color.
• Halloween Graphing - Create a graph using the pictures below.
• Halloween Graph and Tally - Count the pictures below and each time you see an image, make a tally mark.
• Before and After Numbers (from 2 to 15) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the candy bucket.
• Before and After Numbers (from 16 to 30) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the potion cauldron.
• What Comes Between
• Halloween Bonds
• Halloween Addition
• Halloween Subtraction
• Halloween Addition - Count and Add - Count the items in each box and solve the problem.
• Halloween Subtraction - Solve and Color
• 2D Shapes Fun -Look at each picture, trace its’ name. Color the number of sides and the number of corners.
• Halloween Telling Time To The Hour - Look at the clock. Color the matching digital clock.
• Halloween Number-Word Match (1-10) - Count the dots on the ten frames. Cut and paste the number words below to match them with the numbers on the poison bottles.
• Halloween Number-Word Match (11-20) - Read the number word. Color the matching number.
• Match the Numbers - Draw a line from the number to its’ matching ten frame and number word.
• Halloween Base Ten Fun - Compare each pair of numbers and write the correct equality sign in the middle.
• Let's Make 10
• Ten Frame Addition
• Halloween Ten Frames - Count the spiders. Write the number on the sign.
• Halloween Counting - Color the pictures to match the number.
• Halloween Ordinal Numbers
• Ten Frame Number Match - Look at the ten frame and count the dots. Color the matching number.
• Compare the Numbers - Dominoes - Count the dots and write the total number below each domino. Compare each pair of numbers and write the correct sign in the middle.
• Halloween More or Less
• Missing Numbers
• Answer Key
LITERACY WORKSHEETS INCLUDED:
• Halloween Vocabulary Color the Words Color each picture with the color that is below it.
• Halloween Color By Sight Word -ab, -ix, -ib, -om, -ux
• Halloween Color By Word Family - ad, -og, -en, -un, -ix
• Halloween Vocabulary - Write the Word - Color each picture. Write the name of each picture.
• Rhyming Words - Cut and Paste Look at the picture. Cut and glue the matching rhyming words.
• Rhyming Words - Look at the picture. Color the word that rhymes.
• Halloween S Blends - Look at the beginning S blend on the poison bottle. Cut and paste the picture that has the same beginning blend.
• Halloween L Blends - Look at the picture. Color the matching L blend.
• Halloween R Blends - Look at the picture. Color the matching R blend. Write the word.
• Word Families –et Word Family - Read the word. Color the matching picture. Write the word.
• Word Families –um Word Family - Read the word. Color the matching picture. Write the word.
• Long or Short Vowel Cut and paste the pictures in the correct box.
• Short Vowels - - Look at the pictures. Color the vowel of each word.
• Sight Word Count Search for the sight words below. Count the number of sight words and write the number you counted on the line.
• Sight Word Practice – Trace, Color, Write a Sentence
• How Many Syllables? - Look at the picture and read the word. Highlight the number of syllables in each word.
• I Can Write About Halloween - Draw a picture of a jack-o-lantern and describe it below.
• I Can Write About Halloween - Look at the picture and describe it below.
• Color By Middle Sound - Read the word on each poison bottle. Find the poison bottle with the same middle vowel and use the color code below to color it.
• Beginning & Ending Sounds - Look at the picture on the poison bottles and write the missing beginning and ending sound of each word. Color the pictures.
• CVC Words - Ending Sound - Look at the picture. Complete the word by writing the ending sound on the line. Write the word.
• CVC Words - Short o – Color and Write - Look at the picture, color the matching word. Write the word.
• CVC Words - Short i – Color and Write - Look at the picture, color the matching word. Write the word.
• Answer Key
I really appreciate you purchasing my teaching resources and I hope you'll enjoy using them in your classroom. If you'd like to receive notifications when I upload new products and freebies please FOLLOW ME HERE. Don't forget, new products are 50% off for 24 hours after they are posted!
GET IN TOUCH:
- or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions