This Halloween bundle has over 40 pages of Math and Literacy fun! There are a ton of engaging activities that will bring the Halloween spirit into your classroom. This collection will be a wonderful supplement to your Halloween unit plans. This bundle includes a wide variety of easy-to-follow activities that allows you to bring added fun into your classroom all month long. Just print, and pass out! Great for centers, individual or group work, and remedial practice!
Included in this set:
- A "Make your own" bingo card set where students cut out Halloween bingo cards and glue them onto a blank template. You simply cut out tiles, draw a tile without looking, and watch the excitement unfold!
- Adding (3 digit by 3 digit)
- What's the Difference (3 digit by 2 digit) (Some regrouping)
- Multiply Mania (2 versions, Double by single digit and Double by Double digit) (Word Problems included)
- Multiplication and Division "Fill in the Blank" worksheets
- Division practice (2 versions- with and without remainders)
- Owl Operations (Students read story problems, and must choose an operation, write an equation, and solve).
- 3 Fact Family sheets
- Find the Pattern Sequencing Math sheet (Answer Key included)
- Frightening Fractions Worksheet (Students practice identifying fractions)
- Nightmare Numbers" (Students sort numbers by their fraction, decimal, and percent)
- 3 Versions of "Within a Word" Sheets. Students create as many words as possible from the letters in "Halloween Fun", "Jack O Lantern", and "Trick or Treat."
- "Build a Sentence" sheet. Students create as many sentences as possible using a given set of themed words.
- ABC Order (Answer Key Included)
- Stormin' Parts of Speech (Students sort words according to their part of speech.) (Answer Key Included)
- 2 Versions of Halloween acrostic poems.
- "Meet The Trick or Treaters" Writing Activity
- "My Friend the Monster" Writing Activity
- "The Creature" - Students create and write about their own made up creature.
- Teach a Werewolf to... (Sequencing story where students teach a Werewolf a new skill!)
- 4 Exciting journal prompts
- Halloween Limerick teaches students the basics of a limerick poem, an original example is provided, and then students get to create their own!
- Design A Mask activity
- "Graphing Candy" graphing and response sheets. Students graph color patterns according to Skittles, M and M's or other candy, and then respond to an answer sheet.
- "I Am Scary Smart" grade tracker. Students may use this sheet to track their own grades across any subject!
- Halloween Homework Pass
- Halloween "Spooky Smart" Award
I wish you and your class a very Happy Halloween!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to ask!
Please remember to rate this product and leave feedback.
Check out my other products below!
Click here to visit my store