Have your students involved in a spooky review of those all important basics! These skills review the first 9 weeks or so of the 5th grade year so would be a wonderful review for 5th as well as 6th to make sure they have not lost those needed skills.
* Zombi-fied information page about finding perimeter and area
* Four zombie attacking perimeter and area practice pages
* Which witch has the answer: match the monster holding a math problem to the witch with the answer in the crystal ball (cut and paste activity). One page for multiplication, one page for division, one page for fraction to decimal, one page for adding and subtracting decimals
* Ghostly comparisons of numbers using the comparison symbols
* Candy Corn Fractions - reduce fraction and then turn it into a decimal