This is the one purchase you need for Halloween-themed activities for your special education classroom or speech therapy sessions! For each activity, there are three differentiated levels of student work, so that content can be accessible to students whose abilities range from students who are working on errorless matching to students who are producing sentences.
This mega-pack includes...
- 3 lessons on describing a pumpkin
- 3 lessons on identifying/sorting items that are associated with Halloween
- 3 leveled sequencing activities paired with the song/book "5 Little Pumpkins"
-Song lyrics with picture/text supports for "5 Little Pumpkins"
-Communication visuals to ask/answer questions about their costumes
- Communication visuals to ask/answer questions about their favorite candy
-Multiple sets of Halloween vocabulary bingo boards
- Social stories about Halloween at school & trick-or-treating
-Word wall vocabulary words/ flash cards
All directions for set-up included in the download. Happy Halloween, teachers!
Brought to you by autism elementary!
Be sure to follow @autismelementary on Instagram
special education, halloween, autism, visual supports, communication, differentiated, thematic activities, lesson plans, early childhood, speech language pathology