Halloween Memories 2016 Layered Flip Book is a unique and fun way for the days leading up to and following Halloween. Halloween Memories 2016 will be updated each year, so that all you need to do is download the file again the next year for the changes.
Students complete the following prompts about Halloween:
1) What are you most excited about this Halloween? What fun things do you do at school? At home? Make a list below.
2) Write an acrostic poem about halloween candy in the space below.
3) Tell the story of how you decided what to be for Halloween and how you found (or made) your costume. Include lots of detail.
4) Find Someone Who… A page to use after Halloween.
5) On Halloween Night... A page of short response questions that include the following: What was the best part of Halloween? Where did you go Trick or Treating? What was the best/worst treat that you received. What was the best costume you saw.
Check out the preview!
You may also be interested in
Thanksgiving Memories Layered Flip Book ( 2015-2025 included)