Halloween Movement Cards for Freeze Dance, Brain Breaks, P. E. Exercise
Also included in
- Wow your students with this Halloween Mega Bundle of Games, Songs, Chants, Lessons and Activities while preparing, presenting and practicing music skills. It includes (9) nine Halloween Music resources for K-6 music class. Video and Audio files included for a howling good Halloween music class.*NowPrice $35.33Original Price $39.25Save $3.92
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Resources and curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom?Price $320.13Original Price $355.70Save $35.57
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary Music Resources + Year Long Music Lessons K-6 BUNDLE is for Elementary music teachers who need a core set of materials for their general music program. The elementary music resources and YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum wPrice $357.30Original Price $397.00Save $39.70
Help your student move and take a break during Halloween time with these engaging Halloween movement cards. Movement cards are great for getting students moving quickly and easily. Read the phrases and everyone can move together or use in small groups. Easy to use for music activities, brain breaks and sub lessons. Celebrate Halloween with these fun movement cards and Brain Break Activity cards. Use them as a fun activity for students, a reward, or as part of your class "party". All you need is some spooky music! Pre-K through 3rd Grade
*Please Note: Does Not Come With Music
- Power Point presentation and PDF files.
- 28 Activity Slides
- Teaching Directions
- "Bubble Space"
Each slide has a directional move using this pattern: "Movement" like a "Character" Please see the preview video and download for specific examples.
This would make a great "pre-writing" activity.
- Organize your own presentation by making copies and inserting music.
- Music selection suggestions you can easily purchase on itunes.
- Just play the slides for as long as the kids will do the activity-anywhere from 10-30 seconds.
- You can repeat the slide show or move the slides around, copy them and create a longer activity.
- I also included some teacher suggestions on management.
- There are 28 Activity Moves
- *Easy and Active Party or Brain Break Activity for the week of Halloween.
- *Great Sub activity--just print the cards and leave a CD!
- *Print the cards and let students choose the activities to do in small
- Howling good fun!
USE THIS RESOURCE:
You can easily use this resource in your home, classroom, and in a virtual classroom. Younger children especially love the characters. The activities provide a good movement break, workout, transition or music activity.
Children from preschool up will love trying to be "LIKE A ......" Halloween character. Imagine them moving to music while exercising, developing gross motor skills and connecting movement with music. Use as a pre-writing activity!
MORE HALLOWEEN AND FALL RESOURCES:
Fall Music Lesson Unit "Five Little Acorns"
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!