These Halloween task cards are a great way for students to practice multiplying 1 digit, 2 digit, and 3 digit numbers by 1 digit numbers. With three sets to choose from, it's easy to provide the right level of challenge or review for your students, and the zombies add extra appeal! Perfect for centers, independent work, or as a whole class activity. Just print the cards (in color or black & white!), laminate if desired, and cut apart. Copy the recording sheet and you’re all set! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This resource includes:
• 24 task cards for single digit multiplication facts (Choose from color or black & white sets.)
• 24 task cards for 2 digit by 1 digit multiplication (Choose from color or black & white sets.)
• 24 task cards for 3 digit by 1 digit multiplication (Choose from color or black & white sets.)
• A recording sheet to be used with any of the task card sets
• An answer key for each set of task cards
• A bingo sheet to use with any of the task card sets
• Activity directions
These task cards are perfect for:
• Morning Work or Math Warm-Up with the whole class
• Around the Room with the whole class
• Bingo with the whole class
• Centers or Independent Work
Please download the preview for a closer look at this resource.
More multiplication games from my store!
• BOO Bump! Halloween Multiplication & Division Games
• Bump City! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
• Print & Play Multiplication Games for Partners
• Holly Jolly Math Games - 10 Easy Prep Multiplication Games
• Lucky Leprechaun Bingo! St. Patrick's Day Multiplication
Thank you for looking!
Learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become a follower by clicking on the green star
on any of my pages to receive email updates!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!