Also included in
- Are you ready to have a “spooky” time in Halloween music class? This song and activity bundle is versatile, adaptable and interactive! You’ll find sheet music, Mp3 vocal and performance tracks, power points, lyrics, activities, and actions. AND the FREE MOVEMENT VIDEO. Use the music in your creativ$24.75$27.50Save $2.75
Digital Resource: Teaching VIDEO with Lesson and Scarf Activity!
A classic Halloween favorite. "Stirring My Brew" done in a new way! Versatile, adaptable and “fun”! You’ll find an Mp3 vocal and performance track, a power point, lyrics, activities, and actions. Use the music in your creative movement activities. Use the song in a lesson. Use the actions in a Halloween music program. Tons of “scary” ideas for your K-6 music students. Be sure to download the preview to hear the music.
- Teaching Video with song and scarf activity
- Power point with lyrics
- Sheet Music
- Mp3 Vocal and Performance Tracks
- Activity and Music Lesson Ideas
- Actions (choreography)
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Halloween Sing A Long
- Lesson activities including: Improvisation, Singing, Playing & Moving Ideas.
- Use the performance tracks for your creative movement activities using scarves, bean bags, movement cards, stretchy bands, parachutes.
- Halloween Concert or Classroom performance.
- You definitely can use the music in your creative movement activities.
- Why not use the song as a warm up for the rest of the lesson?
- Looking for material for a Halloween music program? The actions or the scarf movements will be a showstopper!
- There are tons of “scary” ideas for your Preschool and up music students in this classic Halloween music activity.
5 Songs using Dm and Em chords
Lessons, Songs, Games, Worksheets, Activities
Creative Movement Activity Song-Video
5 Easy BAG songs for beginning recorder students.
HALLOWEEN MUSIC CLASS FAVORITES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!