Halloween, No Prep, Reading, Writing, Word Work, Puzzles, Games
This resource is full NO PREP Halloween themed reading, writing, and language resources for grades 2-6.
Keep your students engaged and learning during the Halloween season, all while having fun and working independently!
You can see many more NO PREP Common Core resources by clicking on this link:
NO PREP packets
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
* 6 Halloween themed reading graphic organizers to use during independent reading time (great for assessments too!)
* 13 printable, no prep puzzles (with answer keys, when appropriate)
* 3 printable, no prep Halloween themed writing prompts PLUS 5 writing paper options
* 7 writing skills activities, with character development and practice on creating fun Halloween stories!
* 2 Halloween themed word work activities. (prefixes/suffixes and descriptive words)
* 4 Halloween themed game ideas (contractions, antonyms, synonyms, and letter patterns) to play with the class or small groups as a review or just for fun!
IDEAS FOR USING THIS RESOURCE:
* As daily morning work to review reading and writing skills during Halloween season.
* During guided reading small groups
* During independent reading time
* To work with partners and small groups
* As an assessment for teachers to know what students have learned as readers and writers
* As an exit slip for review
* As homework review sheets
* As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
* As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
* To send home as a fun learning packet!
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.