What a SPOOKTACULAR way to have a little fun with nouns and adjectives this Halloween!
Students love anything that you call a "challenge," and this certainly is one! This activity is a great way to practice nouns, adjectives, thinking skills, synonyms, vocabulary development, thesaurus usage, etc. Eight noun grids and eight adjective grids are included.
Different ways you might use this in your class are:
1. Individual students complete activity sheets
2. Small groups work together on an activity sheet
3. Races with individuals or small groups
4. Whole class activity (See if we can all work together to complete a chart!)
5. Center activities
6. "I'm Done!" Classroom Time Fillers
Please download the preview and view the thumbnails to see some of the pages included.
If you like these Halloween challenges, please see my Noun and Verb Star Challenge and my Sweet Adjectives Challenge which can be used at any point during the year. I also have a Christmas Noun and Adjective Challenge available as well. Enjoy!