PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Number bond practice is a great way to help your students learn to compose and decompose numbers. It improves their number sense and mental math skills, and also helps them to master their addition and subtraction facts. This resource can be used for whole or small group practice and includes:
- 16 Colored Bingo Cards 1-12 (one of which is empty for the option of students to create their own cards.) They will write each number in the spaces on their cards with numbers 1-12 (2 times each.)
-16 Black and White Bingo Cards 1-12
- 16 Colored Bingo Cards 1-20 (one of which is empty for the option of students to create their own cards.) They will write each number in the spaces on their cards with numbers 1- 20.
- 16 Black and White Bingo Cards 1-20
-2 sets of calling cards (1 for each of the above sets.). The 1-12 set is starred on both the Bingo and calling cards.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about this store.