Also included in
- A twist on seek-and-find games! Students complete a reading comprehension activity then they get to color. Work then play is what these resources are all about! Each set offers your students a built-in brain break after each comprehension page!Do your students enjoy coloring? Do they need a little bPrice $10.00Original Price $11.97Save $1.97
A twist on seek-and-find games! Students complete a parts of speech practice page, then they get to color. Work then play is what this resource is all about! It offers your students a built-in brain break after each parts of speech challenge!
Do your students enjoy coloring? Do they need a little brain break after working hard? Do they also need practice with parts of speech? If yes, this is perfect for you.
Parts of Speech Practice and Activities - Color It In
- Halloween Themed Resource - Spooktacular Parts of Speech
- 5 parts of speech practice pages that review: nouns, common and proper nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions
- After completing a practice page activity, students color the matching image found within the cover page
- Zero prep - just print and go!
- Answer Key included
The student’s goal is to complete all 5 parts of speech practice pages to completely color in their Spooktacular Parts of Speech cover page. You can keep track of their progress visually by noticing what has been colored on their cover page and what is still blank.
Students get great practice to deepen their knowledge of parts of speech!
Ideas for use... make it work your way:
Print one entire packet for each student to complete on their own either during centers, for homework, or as an early finisher extension activity.
Group students together to work on the reading tasks. They can collaborate to complete one page at a time, teacher checks for accuracy, then each group member colors their own copy of the cover page.
Print the cover page poster size so it is large. Hang it on the front board. Group students together to work on one page. Whichever group finishes first, with accuracy, gets to color in the corresponding image on the poster.
OR Print enough letter sized cover pages for each group - students work with their group to finish a task, teacher checks for accuracy, if correct, then the group colors the matching image in their cover page. The winning team is the one who fills in their entire cover page first!
This parts of speech packet is also perfect to leave with substitutes!
If you like this, you'll love: