Halloween Phonemic Awareness Activities
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Halloween Phonemic Awareness Activities are a fun way to build students' phonemic awareness!
Practice phoneme segmentation, counting phonemes, rhyming, deleting and substituting phonemes, and deleting syllables with this fun Halloween themed phonemic awareness set. Use these activities during whole group instruction, small groups, warm up, centers, or intervention.
✨Want daily no prep phonemic awareness activities? Click here
Buy a sound wall with all 44 phoneme cards to explicitly teach phonemes!
Included in this Halloween Phonemic Awareness Activities Set:
- 12 fun Halloween picture cards in color and black and white
- Pumpkin themed sound boxes template in color and black and white
- 13 suggested phonemic awareness activities to try with the picture cards
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching initial phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on matching final phonemes
- 1 cut and paste worksheet on counting phonemes
- 99 Google Slides on segmenting, phoneme isolation, counting phonemes, and matching phonemes
Blog posts up may enjoy:
Phonemic Awareness Strategies & Activities
Long Vowel Sounds: Word Lists & Activities
Resources you may also love:
Phonics Cards - Orton Gillingham
Thank you so much for choosing my products for your classroom and homeschooling needs!
Delilah Orpi, MsEd.
Thrive Educational Services, LLC
Copyright ©️ 2020 Thrive Educational Services, LLC
Purchasing this resource grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her classroom. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource with others.